‘Vestigial’ Organs Questions and Answers
- Argument: ‘Bad design’ is evidence of leftovers from evolution (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- ‘Vestigial’ Organs: What Do They Prove?
- The slow, painful death of junk DNA
Are there several organs in the human body that have no useful purpose?
- Badly designed arguments—‘vestigial organs’ revisited
- Do any vestigial organs exist in humans?
- Evolution and your surgeon
- Cutting out a useless vestigial argument
- Appendix shrieks ‘Creation’ (at least 18 times!)
- Appendix: a bacterial ‘safe house’
- Human tails and fairy tales
- The human umbilical vesicle (‘yolk sac’) and pronephros—Are they vestigial?
- Are wisdom teeth (third molars) vestiges of human evolution?
- Is Our ‘Inverted’ Retina Really ‘Bad Design’?
- Fibre optics in eye demolish atheistic ‘bad design’ argument
- Male nipples prove evolution?
- More musings on our ‘useless’ appendix
- The plantaris and the question of vestigial muscles in man
What about structures in animals that seem to have no use? Is there ‘bad design’?
- Horse leg splint bones: useless leftovers or good design?
- Blind fish, island immigrants and hairy babies
- The panda thumbs its nose at the dysteleological arguments of the atheist Stephen Jay Gould
- Rats! A toothless argument for evolution
- Useless horse body parts? No way!
- Snakes with legs? A preliminary reply
- Leggy snakes
What about ‘Vestigial’ (‘junk’) DNA that evolutionists claim is a useless leftover of evolution?
- Is the dog’s ‘collar bone’ vestigial?
- Living fossils and evolution, and does it matter if ‘junk DNA’ have functions?
- Splicing and dicing the human genome: Scientists begin to unravel the splicing code
- Astonishing DNA complexity uncovered
- Astonishing DNA complexity update
- DNA: marvellous messages or mostly mess?
- ‘Junk DNA’—Again!
- No joy for junkies
- Pseudogenes: are they non-functional?
- Potentially decisive evidence against pseudogene ‘shared mistakes’
- Pseudogene function: more evidence
- Large scale function for ‘endogenous retroviruses’